HSG | Ureco Technician
The role involves working on a mobile basis across London and the South of England, once fully trained you will be working on your own carrying out your day-to-day duties.
The role primarily involves the servicing of our own Queens Award-winning Ureco urinal sleeve within urinal systems, along with the installation and maintenance of our water management solutions which work in conjunction with the Ureco.
As a service technician you must have the following skills and knowledge to be successful in this role:
- Minimum level 1 Plumbing (or equivalent experience as training will be provided to the right candidate)
- Driving license (Maximum of 3 points)
- No criminal record – DBS Full screening check
- Flexible and adaptable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Good ICT skills as you will be completing digital service summaries for all work (Full training will be provided)
The ideal candidate will be someone who wants to make a difference, is flexible, committed to going the extra mile at certain times, and is able to work to tight deadlines. You will be provided with Uniform and PPE, a fully stocked and maintained van where necessary, and 20 Days Holidays plus Bank Holidays.
HSG is founded on providing quality products and quality service and the ideal candidate will understand the level of quality required.
For more information, please call us on 0800 032 7760
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depending on Experience
Application deadline: Ongoing
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for this job
Keep updated with the latest HSG news, offers & innovations