Introducing the Ureflush, the retrofit product designed to reduce the amount of water used by a conventional toilet. When only liquids need to be flushed, the user can press the green button to reduce water usage by 90%.
The Ureflush is a retrofit variable flush mechanism developed to save water and reduce water bills. Converting a toilet from a single flush to a variable flush with the Ureflush water saver puts the user in control of the water they use.
Many 9 litre cisterns can use 11 litres of water per flush as an additional 2 litres of water flow from the ball valve during flushing. The Ureflush allows the user to simply reduce this 11-litre flush to just 1 litre by pressing the green/chrome Ureflush button!
To ensure the user knows how to use the Ureflush, we provide supplementary graphics that point out the system and explain how it works.
With a Ureflush water saver from HSG UK you will:
- Save money
- Save water (up to 10 litres per flush)
- Protect the environment Show staff and customers you care
- Retrofit product means easy installation
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Have toilets more efficient than dual flush systems
- Have peace of mind with a WRAS approved product
Keep updated with the latest HSG news, offers & innovations